- Police disclosure regarding fire in Tikamgarh CMHO office
- Fire not caused by short circuit, deliberately
- BJP MLA alleges scam in supply of medicines
- In this case, the fire broke out on the very next day of action, all the records were burnt to ashes.
In Madhya Pradesh, the police have made a sensational disclosure about the fire that broke out in the CMHO office of Tikamgarh district on Sunday. According to the police, the fire was not caused by a short circuit, but was deliberately set. Since then it is feared that this incident was carried out to hide the scam in the supply of medicines in the CMHO office.
Giving information, Superintendent of Police, Tikamgarh, Munnalal Chaurasia said that on Sunday morning, the records were burnt to ashes due to a fire in the CMHO office located in the Collectorate. Police investigation in the matter revealed that the fire was not started by short circuit but by some unknown person. A case has been registered against an unidentified person in the countryside police station.
Earlier, BJP MLA from Khargapur, Rahul Singh had alleged a scam of lakhs of rupees in the supply of medicines from the CMHO office during the Corona period. He had also written a letter to Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and the Collector in this matter. After this, on Saturday last, the SDM and CMHO took action on the medical agency located in the civil line of the city and sealed it. The very next day after the action, a fire broke out in the CMHO office and all the records were destroyed.
Tikamgarh Collector Subhash Kumar has also formed an inquiry committee in the matter. Here, after the disclosure of the police, a case has been registered against the unknown person.