The child who came in contact with the wire got electric shock due to rain in Thane

Thane, Jun 11 (PTI) A 12-year-old boy was electrocuted and part of a house was damaged in rain-triggered incidents in Maharashtra’s Thane district. An official gave this information on Friday.

Regional Disaster Management Cell chief Santosh Kadam said that a child named Kewal Buthelo came in contact with an electric wire lying in the water near his house in Chari area in Thane city on Thursday evening, causing a shock. Kadam said the child is being treated.

He said that today a part of a house was damaged in Sanjay Nagar of Mumbra due to rain. He said that civic officials are inspecting the house.

.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *