Public Provident Fund (PPF) is a great investment option. It is not only safe but also gets the benefit of tax exemption on investing in it. The risk in investing in PPF is almost zero as it is fully protected by the government.
For whom it is very beneficial to invest in PPF:-
- Self Employed Professionals and Employees not covered by EPFO
- Those who do not have any job or business, any organized structure.
PPF में निवेश करने के फायदे
- The central government revises the interest rate on the PPF account every quarter.
- The interest rate is usually 7 percent to 8 percent, which may increase or decrease slightly depending on the economic situation. .
- Currently the interest rate is 7.1 percent, which is compounded annually. This is more than the fixed deposits of many banks.
- Subscribers have a period of 15 years after which the amount under tax exemption can be withdrawn.
- Subscribers also have the option to extend it for another 5 years.
- They can also choose whether to continue with the contribution.
- Tax benefit is available under section 80C of the IT Act.
- Deduction up to Rs 1.5 lakh can be taken on the amount invested in the scheme.
- In PPF Both the interest earned and the maturity amount are tax exempt.
Security of Investment
- This scheme is backed by the government so investment in it is completely safe.
- There is a sovereign guarantee on the interest earned.
लोन की सुविधा
- Subscribers can avail loan against PPF account at suitable rate of interest.
- Can avail loan in 3rd and 6th year of account opening.
- Short tenure loan This is especially beneficial for those applying for.
यह भी पढ़ें: