Now she is often seen telling people some effective exercises through Swiss ball through her Insta account. You can easily do these exercises at your home and keep the body in shape. Let us know which exercises Yasmin Karachiwala is seen advising to do.
1. Ball Bridge Curl 20 Wraps
This exercise mainly targets the area behind your thighs, which is called the hamstrings. This exercise can be a bit challenging for you, as you have to use your body weight to train the muscles in the exercise.
- First of all take a yoga mat and take a Swiss ball. After that put it in one place.
- Now lie down on your back and place your ankles on the Swiss ball.
- Keep in mind that while lying down, you have to keep a distance between your feet and hips and keep your hands on the ground.
- Now lift your back and hips in the air and focus on your stomach and bring the Swiss ball from your feet to your hips and take it back.
- Keep in mind that when you are bringing the ball to you or straightening your legs, in both cases your back and hips will be in the air.
- In one set of this exercise, you have to remove at least 20 reps.
ball push ups
This exercise can be more beneficial than simple pushups. Through this exercise, there is more pressure on your chest and shoulder muscles.
- For this, you just have to come in the position of pushups and instead of keeping the feet on the ground, keep them on the Swiss ball.
- After this, you have to apply pushups while creating the balance of the body.
- You have to do at least 15 pushups.
Side Cleaning Leg Circle 10 Wraps
- For this, you have to first lie on the left or right side on the ball and keep the hand of that side on the ground or hold the ball so that it does not move.
- After this you have to move your foot in a circular motion like the hands of a clock. During this, your other foot will be on the ground and the other hand will be behind your head.
- After being on one side, you will have to repeat this exercise with the other leg.
Jack Rabbit 10-15 raps
This exercise will target the muscles of your core and legs.
- To do this, you have to first come in the same position as we did push ups on the ball.
- Now you have to bring the ball closer through both your feet and bend your knees and bring it to the chest.
- During this, your upper body will also come towards the knees.
- While doing this exercise, take full care of caution and apply at least 10 to 15 wraps.
back extension 10-15 wraps
This exercise targets and strengthens your lower back muscles.
- In this exercise, you have to first lie on the ball on your stomach.
- This way the ball will be on your stomach and the toes will remain on the ground.
- After this, you have to keep both your hands on the head, as you keep them while doing abs exercises.
- Now while stretching your back, go back as far as you can and then go forward.
- Its full focus will be on your lower back.
- You have to do 10 to 15 reps of this exercise.
People who are serious about fitness goals often think of doing new exercises. In such a situation, if you are getting exercise training directly from a celebrity fitness trainer, then it becomes even more important to try it. Because somewhere our idols are celebrities regarding fitness. In such a situation, if his fitness guru tells anything, then he has to try it.