If you want to make a safe investment then Fixed Deposit ie FD is the best option. It gives guaranteed returns. There are many other benefits of investing in this. Today we will tell you about all these benefits
Fixed Returns-No Risk
- At the beginning of investing in FD, it is told that how much profit you will get on maturity.
- In no case does one get more money nor less.
- Tax exemption can be claimed under Section 80C of Income Tax Act 1961 for holding FD for five years or more.
- You can get tax exemption up to Rs.1.5 lakh in a year.
- Tax has to be paid on FDs of less than 5 years.
- If the interest received from all the banks in a year is more than 40 thousand rupees, then it will also be taxed.
- Loans are easily available from the bank on getting FD.
- Some banks also provide overdraft facility on the basis of FD.
- FD is your guarantee in a way . In case the loan is not repaid, the loan amount will be covered by your FD.
- Insurance coverage of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC) is available on making FD in the bank.
- If the bank defaults or becomes insolvent, 5 under this insurance cover Lakhs up to Rs.
- Includes principal and interest.
- If you have made FD in bank then you can also get free life insurance.
- Many banks provide this facility. Banks offer life insurance equivalent to the FD amount to their customers.
यह भी पढ़ें: